2020 Price List
With the advent of the Covid-19 pandemic, the use of PPE and implementation of all required sanitisation procedures has meant that patients must be separated in time and space, more ancillary staff are required for cleaning and social distancing supervision, so unfortunately it has been necessary to increase the prices of initial and routine appointment.
- Initial assessment (1hr) £50
- Routine appointments (1/2hrs). £40
- Full assessment (1hr) £85
- Customised off-the-shelf orthoses from £30
- Casting/scanning for Foothealth prescription orthoses £75
- Fully customised Foothealth orthoses for adults £300
- Fully customised Foothealth orthoses for children £150
- SIDAS assessment 30 min appointment (photos and videos taken) £40
- SIDAS custom orthoses made on premises (60 min appointment) and 1 pair orthoses: £125
- SIDAS 2nd pair of custom orthoses made at same appointment (90min) : additional £60
- SIDAS review/adjust appointment (30min). £40
LunulaLaser fungal nail treatment:
The number of treatments needed will depend on the level of infection and you will be given an estimate of this number at the start of treatment. Usually we begin with a course of 4 treatments then further ones as the response and need dictates.
- Initial assessment/diagnosis, chiropody & first treatment £95
- Single treatments (both feet) £60
Antifungal spray for footwear etc and antifungal cream for skin treatment is included in the price when an initial course of 4 treatments is booked. Each treatment consists of a 12 minute exposure for each foot.
Swift Microwave verruca treatment
The number of treatments needed with depend on various factors and you will be given an estimate of this at the start of treatment. The applicator tips used with Swift are single use and can only be used for 15 minutes from the start of treatment.
- Initial assessment and treatment of verrucas with Swift £100
- Follow-up treatment of verrucas with Swift £75
The cost of nail surgery depends on how many toes and how many nail edges require treatment. It is based on the following:
- 1 hour appointment with surgical assistant present (required) £125
- Local anaesthetic administered per cartridge used. £15
- Each nail edge removed and phenolised. £55
So both sides of two toes treated, each needing one cartridge of anaesthetic, would be £375. This includes the cost of 3 follow-up redressing appointments and provision of a supply of self-redressing materials to last up to 6 weeks.
N.B. I can accept payments made by any debit/credit card, Applepay/Googlepay or BACS, but we no longer accept cash or cheque payments.
I reserve the right to charge a missed appointment fee for appointments which are missed or cancelled at less than 24 hours notice, especially where a text or email reminder has been sent.