2019/2020 Price List
N.B., Some prices are currently higher at Burwellness than at Toft because running costs are much higher at Burwellness but the facilities will be much better.
Chiropody at Burwellness:
- Initial assessment (1hr) £45. (£40 at Toft)
- Routine appointments (1/2hrs). £35. (£31 at Toft until 1/4/19)
- Full assessment (1hr) £70
- Customised off-the-shelf orthotics from £30
- Casting/scanning for prescription orthotics £70
- Fully customised orthotics for adults £300
- Fully customised orthotics for children £150
LunulaLaser fungal nail treatment:
The number of treatments needed will depend on the level of infection and you will be given an estimate of this number at the start of treatment. Usually we begin with a course of 4 treatments then further ones as the response and need dictates.
- Initial assessment/diagnosis, chiropody & first treatment £86. (£81 at Toft)
- Single treatments (both feet) £55. (£50 at Toft)
Antifungal spray for footwear etc and antifungal cream for skin treatment is included in the price when an initial course of 4 treatments is booked. Each treatment consists of a 12 minute exposure for each foot.
Swift Microwave verruca treatment
The number of treatments needed with depend on various factors and you will be given an estimate of this at the start of treatment. The applicator tips used with Swift are single use and can only be used for 15 minutes from the start of treatment.
- Initial assessment and treatment of verrucas with Swift £85. (£81 at Toft)
- Follow-up treatment of verrucas with Swift £70. (£66 at Toft)
The cost of nail surgery depends on how many toes and how many nail edges require treatment. It is based on the following:
- Local anaesthetic administered per toe £50
- Each nail edge removed and phenolised. £50
- Presence of surgical assistant (necessary) £50
So both sides of two toes treated would be £350. This includes the cost of 3 follow-up redressing appointments and provision of a supply of self-redressing materials to last up to 6 weeks.
N.B. I can accept payments can be made by cash, cheque,any debit/credit card or BACS
I reserve the right to charge a half appointment fee for appointments which are missed or cancelled at less than 24 hours notice, especially where a text or email reminder has been sent.